Ready Steady and gooooooo---went

Dear diary

I am writing it long time before I leave India , because i know i wont be able to finish it before i leave,


continued i have reached there and its over a month
exactly 2 days over the month


and now it 12 days over a month

its getting cold around here temperature is dropping per day ....
so i start , life is good here .its a small town quiet and very less population.Not very less but ya when u come from densely populated place such as Delhi it does look a lot empty.today we are going for some sightseeing and i have to get ready for that , would love to write more about my out of India experience and my new room-mate but that will have to wait , this blog post has been long overdue

so will come back sooner than later , have fun you guys

god bless you god bless me and god bless us all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm 30

Change scenario

maybe the toughest decision till now