I'm 30

Dear diary

.... and I turn 30. I have completed half of my life give or take 10 years. Birthday is a day to reflect on rest of the days of your year. For me the year end and birthday overlaps. So I make my decisions and commitments two days prior to 31 and have a head start . Well using the work head start is not me. I on principle do not compare myself with other people. I'm not living their lives so I have no right to compare my with theirs. So how was my year ? you ask!! It was good ,

  • I do not remember being sad for a single day. 
  • Missed a trekking trip with a friend. 
  • Some work days were long and tough.
  • Gwalior trips with nice people from office
  • Ace awards from office
  • Married off a few people
  • Tokyo and Singapore trip
  • Amazing Amritsar and Wagah trip
  • Rakshabandhan with Sisters and Brothers
  • Stage play in office
  • Go Karting from office 
  • Swimming lessons
  • Retirement of an uncle
  • First Hackathon attempt 
  • Engaged off a cousin 
  • Watched my office team play cricket
  • Saw some good people leave my team
That sounds like it. Was indeed a busy year. As you may know my beliefs about future is a kind of fuzzy. I do look at the horoscopes on my Birthday to get a gauge on how they think, my next year is going to be but mostly I live in today. Some of the things that I believe would happen in the current year.
  • MARRIAGE 
  • No one know what happens after that...
I do need to study a lot to remain relevant in the industry and also I need to start writing a blog. Write down the things that I learn so that I can refer to them later. Also need to exercise regularly and find out the topic I would like to spend my career on. The Task is difficult and the amount of attention deficit I have per topic, seemingly impossible. I probably will have to be master of a lot of trades, if I continue like this. This post if getting out of hand and I would like to end it by wishing myself a Happy Birthday and wonderful year ahead.
God Bless you , God bless me and God bless us all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly.

Time for a change