You Always Have A Choice

Yesterday night while talking with karnatak a thought struck me and upon his idea I decide to write
something after a long time .we were just throwing our thoughts at each other when I realized the
thought I had just spoken was on “choice“. I had heard the 90/10 formula which applies on the reactions
and now I had applied it on choices a person has the exact words that came out were “90 % of the
things u do is a result of your choice and the rest 10% is a choice of destiny”
Well I don’t deny that destiny does not play an important role in our lives but the point I am making is
that it plays important role iff the big decisions of your life come in the 10% reserved for your destiny As
they say “you always have a choice “. That’s 100% true even for the 10% part of destiny, as whatever
you do becomes your destiny after it has happened. To explain my point let’s take an example.
When I first came here after getting a seat nowhere, I knew my destiny has brought me here but still I
had a choice. To pursue computer science I could have gone back and continued my year course for
preparation for next year exams or I could have waited for IP’s third counseling in which I would have
got my brothers college. But when destiny gives a choice it weakens all other options thereby making a
choice for you
Bill Gates was a hard working guy and destiny made him meet the IBM chief who licensed his DOS for
their computer systems. The IBM had other choices too or the Bill Gates could not be able to strike a
deal the story would be something else. The choice has always been there and will be till there is a
human. God gave nature to human, few decided to conserve it others chose to destroy it as that was
easier. You decide whether to be yourself or to be what other person wants you to be. The way you
choose your clothes in the morning and the way you choose to display yourself in front of others are just
examples of small choices you control.
Making choices is never easy the more no of options the more difficult is the choice. The easiest choice
is letting destiny to choose it for you. The choice of wearing clothes is easier for men then for women.
The choice, normally for a boy to reply for a proposal from a gal is easier. Our most common choice is
between heart and mind. For some it’s difficult and for some too easy. Well it’s a matter of choice isn’t
it?
The one thing that defies choice is unconditional love. This feeling does not depend upon your choice to
happen but to say it or not is your choice. It does not depend on person’s choice to express it or not.
That’s is why love is said to cross all the boundaries it can affect your choice making abilities but can
never be chosen not to. Another thing unaffected by choice is presence of god or divine power if you
chose to believe it exists and even if you choose not to believe it still exists. The presence affects you
depending upon the choices you make. Good choices lead to good result and bad to bad ones.
You can put whatever you have done till now in the account of your choices or your destiny’s. It’s the
matter of your choice like you chose to read this article and now you will choose to incorporate it or
ignore it!

Believe me “You Always Have A Choice Buddy
You Always Do…………………………”

Ankur Bajaj
10 Feb 2008
01:22 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for a change

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly.

I'm 30