thanks to everyone who helped me get away from techniti

well this is a thanking you post for everyone who helped me get away from techniti 08 for which i had developed a possessiveness or i had thought it was my duty to do it some good
you all guys created such a situation in which i couldn't work for it. well i will not name you guys and i don't anyone of you would ever read this post. and since i could not come to you individually so i am posting a thanks on the internet

today i finally gave a farewell to techniti (dont remember how many times i have said that to myself) i dont think so i would ever say that again
so now as i think im gonna focus of my placement and ISTE rest all things r lost
it was a happy farewell not a sad one but i cannot cease to laugh on the blunders they will make as most of them hav little or no experience and this fest will be remembered as the worst fest in the college history.One thing i hate about leaving it is that guys from my year will not stop asking me if I am doing good Printing work or not well its bad to be type casted but im gonna explain them all
i am sorry to say that i chose the easiest way that is to back out but i had too do it my friends were loosing their patience and strength. i could have fought or pursue them fight but i decided not to. Just a final farewell

BYE BYE TECHNITI HOPE U DONT BRING THE NAME OF OUR COLLEGE DOWN

well i think i would get placed by then so i would enjoy the three day vacation granted to me by my fellow students

well this fight gave me some important lessons of politics and the timing is most important
i hate politics but the guys in my year taught me the basics of playing even if i didnt play

I am a firm believer in everything that happens to you happens to u happens for good so im accepting this backout as the good that happened to me. this is the basic reason im thanking all my fellows on my side or on other side.
THANK YOU for doing something good
i hope this would have done good for you too njoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for a change

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly.

I'm 30