An application to god

Dear God
please tell me " mujhse chahta kya hai(what do you want from me)" keeping secret about my job at CSC, "bache ki jaan lega kya( want to kill me or what)" i only wanted vacations without any burden and now all i can think about is job. will CSC call me ? should i concentrate more on naukri.com etc . Had pleaded you for this job and now i dont know what wrong did i dobetween so as to getting my holidays wasted. I have been a good boy mainly with bits and pieces of bad stuff, come on who is perfect..But i cant seem to fugure out what wrong i did for you to punish me . I have always done what my heart has asked me to and there is nothing that i regret. i have been home for three months ,that is all i asked of you .Now could you please put me back on track so that i can live rest of my life in a good way, i have always believed what you do is good. But this suspense is killing me If you don't think CSC is good for me ,please get me a rejection lettertoday and if you think its good offer letter please.
I know you bless me every second of my life but i need a bunch of blessings right now and i dont know whats holding you back. PLease help me god for my life depends on this.You know im not so good at making decisions so please make this one for me.
Thanking you
A point in the wide universe of yours
Ankur Bajaj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly.

Time for a change

I'm 30