Uncertainities

Dear diary

Hi everyone out there, I just had my breakfast at the time I usually have my lunch. So what! it is Saturday a holiday. A day I decided to write something to my dear diary. In some minutes I wish to get out of the house and get some sun light but I wish I can finish the entry before that. So what do I write now.
Now days my workplace is full of uncertainties , I would not write the details because that would be so unthoughtful of me. In any case that environment makes you have same conversations and discussions every time there is some new development. Every time you get a hint or you get a feeling you evaluate the whole situations again according to that. Especially if there are things in your future that depend on that breaking news. Since I'm at a very low level in the hierarchy not all the news and reactions to the news reach us. Most of the things are absorbed at each level and get filtered to suit our stature. And there are ways to do that , one way is to not let us that know that something is filtered and other way is to filter most of the stuff and just leave things around for us to gather. As you may know I love information , of any kind and of all kinds. you never know what might help you at what time. Its true that I would not remember all the info that my senses transmit to my brain but I still hope that things get registered into my permanent memory. We'll discuss the stuff about my permanent memory in another entry now or maybe we have already done it in some entry before. Getting back to the topic I think the uncertainty is life , being unpredictable is what makes every day exciting. you go to office to do this work and something else a more important one pops up and you have to change your priorities you have to change your thinking to make things work. If you think that you can accommodate all the uncertainties in life that nothing can be more wrong than this statement.
Recently I met someone who was fighting hard with decisions that life made. The poor soul forgot to live in the moment and lived in the regret of a decision that life made it take. I tried to help but we all know we hate the preachers , everyone has his or her own theory of life and they wish to stick to it against all odds. So do I , I have a theory , an elaborate one also which has explained everything in my my life till now. I'm not sure but I think I would be flexible if someone tries to give me some answers to the questions my theory raises . I have not yet met him or her till now as such but would like to meet anyone who has their life figured out.
I have so much in my head that I can write for days and still would have enough to write. Right now I would like to end this entry with an advice to live in the moment and don't think too much. ( let me know I'll think it out for you ;) )
God bless you , God bless me and God bless us all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm 30

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly.

Time for a change