Can't Google this

The search had begun. This thing cannot be googled, my parents are looking for a suitable bride for me. Is not going to be easy. You know what I am, a geek nerd and that too a proud one. And girls do not usually get nerds. This is good that I believe in fate and destiny ,  god would have made someone for me, maybe from my last birth.
So what do I ask the girl when I meet her? what do I tell her? I believe the beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. So no miss world or miss universe would do for me. I would like a simple looking girl, whose heart is at the right place. All that is a bit difficult to guess in a meeting that lasts 15 min. And as you might know I'm terrible at judging people, I tend to oversee the imperfections and look at the positive attributes. But I don't know if I would be able to do that when I marry someone. Probably I'll learn how to live with her imperfections as she would have to learn to live with mine. Marriage is a complicated agreement, unlike our ancestors people nowadays tend to ignore the sanctity of the relationship and instead most of the time it happens when even one of the partner refuses to adjust. I believe the horoscope match is a must if it's an arrange marriage, just to improve the chances of success. The analytics that the ancestors applied on the astrological data to generate the score sounds fascinating.
Horoscope stands parallel to destiny in deciding who one does get married to. I believe that the girl I'm supposed to get married to , will find me or I'll find her at the right time and right place. If we are destined to meet, there could be a million ways we can cross paths in our daily lives.
What about love marriage you say. I kind of believe that if fate is the one deciding whom does one get married to, wooing a girl and spending so much effort would be a waste. Love is something that has never happened to me maybe that is why I speak such weird stuff. I think I have written a lot about love in my previous posts and I should not pick that topic now. In short I've left it on god to find me a suitable match and I'll try to ensure a happily ever after
More about the meetings in next part
God bless you, God bless me and god bless us all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm 30

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly.

Time for a change